The Fatherless Generation
(From, The Fatherless Generation, Blog)
▪ 63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes (US Dept. Of Health/Census) – 5 times the average.
▪ 90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes – 32 times the average.
▪ 85% of all children who show behavior disorders come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Center for Disease Control)
▪ 80% of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes –14 times the average. (Justice & Behavior, Vol 14, p. 403-26)
▪ 71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (National Principals Association Report)